A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Turning TWO!



I just can not believe it, Timothy will be 2 tomorrow! These past two years have just flown by! I love him so much and so does everyone else around this house. Isaac and Sarah are real good to play with Timothy and help out with him. Elijah loves to play with his best friend and they are the sweetest things (90% of the time). Then there is Joanna, I just know that she will be as crazy about her big brother as he is about her! Timothy is the only one of our kids that has blue eyes and they are the most cutest blue eyes I have ever seen. He is a very loving little boy, just hugs and cuddles with you all the time. Timothy is our best talker at this age by far. It is so cute when when he says everybody's name (I wish I had a video to share of him saying our names). He calls Elijah "lolly" and Joanna is "Jo-annie". Timothy's nickname is Timbo! We are all so excited about celebrating his birthday tomorrow and making him feel special and loved. Happy 2nd Birthday Timothy, we love you so much!

No comments: