We are so glad you have stopped by our family blog. Please feel free to look around and we would LOVE for you to leave a comment to let us know you were here. This blog is my way of preserving memories for my children and for keeping our friends and family up to date on what is happening here.
I am wife to the most Godly man I know, mother to 5 fearfully and wonderfully made blessings (children), and daughter to two very loving parents. I started this blog when our 4th child was born. It’s not a perfect blog but we aren’t a perfect family either! :) I hope as you browse around our blog that you find some encouragement and are blessed by all that God is doing in our family.
Thought I would list 10 facts about me that may interest you:
1) I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom and wouldn’t have it any other way! I believe that if you look around the blog you will know this for yourself. :)
2) My husband is my best friend! I am not just saying this, there is no one else that I call “best friend”.
3) I truly can not wait to all the kids are old enough for us to go on a mission trip together as a family!!
4) I am an only child.
5) I would love to adopt one day. Money is a big issue here.
6) I am a minister’s wife. Bryan has pastored two churches in Alabama and is currently Pastor of a church in Tennessee.
7) I grew up in Alabama and lived in the same house from 2 years old til I got married at 20.
8) I really love it when someone leaves a comment on our blog! LOL!!
9) I love to try new recipes.
10) Resse cups are my weakness (actually anything chocolate). I really need to cut back on my chocolate intake. :)