A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, September 16, 2019

Love My Family

Yes, it has been SIX months since I posted! I guess this is the place where I post an apology about it being so long since I posted... which is what I normally do when its been so long since the last post. BUT I am not going to apologize this time. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Being a wife ๐Ÿ’and mother๐Ÿ‘ธ are by far my most important priorities and one day when my children look back at my blog and see that there was a gap in post I pray they will know that I was spending time with them. I will eventually get the things posted that need to be. The children really do grow up too fast and if I am worried about keeping up my blog I will miss the most important things in life... my family! I am not going to make any promises that I will post more often in the next couple of days, weeks, or months (I did update a few pictures on here)... but I plan on making an effort to get some things posted. ALL this to say... I LOVE my family and God has given me a great calling as wife and mother to this crazy bunch! ๐Ÿ’—

No comments: