A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Saved By Grace

As I was writing the date in my prayer journal this morning I realized that it was 24 years ago today that God did a miracle in my life. I was spiritually dead and He brought life to me. God revealed my sin and called me to Him. That was the best thing that ever happened to me! You can read about my testimony here.

What is your testimony? When and How did God change your heart? I would love to hear from you! 

The song All I Have Is Christ sums it up best…

VERSE 1

I once was lost in darkest night

Yet thought I knew the way

The sin that promised joy and life

Had led me to the grave

I had no hope that You would own

A rebel to Your will

And if You had not loved me first

I would refuse You still

 

VERSE 2

But as I ran my hell-bound race

Indifferent to the cost

You looked upon my helpless state

And led me to the cross

And I beheld God’s love displayed

You suffered in my place

You bore the wrath reserved for me

Now all I know is grace

 

CHORUS

Hallelujah! All I have is Christ

Hallelujah! Jesus is my life

 

VERSE 3

Now, Lord, I would be Yours alone

And live so all might see

The strength to follow Your commands

Could never come from me

Oh Father, use my ransomed life

In any way You choose

And let my song forever be

My only boast is You



No comments: