A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, April 11, 2011

Brothers and a Tea Party


I just had to get a picture of these two in their matching PJ's! I love it when my kids are dressed alike, which doesn't happen often. As I have said before these two are the best of friends and I think you can see that some in these two pictures. Elijah and Timothy do have their moments but for the most part they have so enjoyed each other. I catch them being so sweet to each other some times and I wish I had a camera to capture the moment. I am so thankful to God who gave me these two boys and that He gave them each other!!


Had to share a picture of Joanna at her first tea party! Sarah got this real cute tea set when she was little and I put it up years ago. Well the other day when I was going through some toys for Joanna, I ran across it and Sarah has had so much fun having tea parties. Even the boys have been invited to the tea parties. Sarah just insisted that Joanna come and have tea with her, so we put Joanna in her bouncy seat at the little table. Sarah was so excited! She even played tea party with her grandmothers this past weekend. Tea anyone?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the picture of Elijah and Timothy together! It's good that they are so close. Sarah is a good big sister to invite her baby sister to her tea party! Looks like they are having fun!