A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baked Chicken

This is so easy and so delicious I just had to share! Hope you enjoy!!! 1 package of chicken thighs (thawed) Season salt both sides of your chicken (you can also season chicken with your favorite seaoning). Place chicken in greased casserole dish. Pour your choice of sauce (I used teryaki but have used dale's before) on top of chicken. Not too much sauce, just enough for flavor. Cover with foil and bake @ 400 for 30-45 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10-15 minutes. Make sure chicken is done. Serve with your choice of sides. This is so simple that you can personalize it to fit your and your family's taste!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I baked pork chops last night instead of our usual grilling & I added a ginger sauce to it & we didn't love it. I should have put trusty Dales.
Try mixing Wishbone Italian & Dales together as a marinade sometime before you grill - it's fantastic & great dipped in Ranch if you like that!

I am going to try this!! Thanks for sharing & it looks tender & yummy!