A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Helpful Hints and Homeschool Moment

I have felt that maybe I could share some things that we do as a family and it might encourage others or spark an idea in some. I know how much I enjoy hearing what other familys do and getting ideas from others that I might can apply to our family. Two areas that I would like to share are, "Helpful Hints" will be things that might benefit any family with children and then "Homeschool Moment" might benefit a homeschooling family. Let me be the first to admit I am not saying that we have it all together, I know there are many others out there that are doing this family thing way better than we are, but I am willing to share in order to spur others on (Hebrews 10:23-25). So when you see a post titled "Helpful Hints" or "Homeschool Moment" you will know what I am sharing. I want to encourage feed back. If you have any suggestions for me please feel free to leave them in the comment box. I would love to hear what you all are doing in your families and what works for you and what doesn't. I want my post to be an encouragement to you and for them to challenge you as a mother, wife and woman. My ultimate goal will be to lift Jesus up and glorify God in all that is said and done!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm excited to see what you will share. We all need ideas and help when it comes to parenting and being the women we are called to be for our families. We need each other! Can't wait to read your posts. Love you!