A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Big Brown Eyes

We have been blessed with brown eyed children! Some of our kids have Bryan's coloring of brown eyes, light brown. Some of the kids have DARK brown eyes like their mother! :) One of our dark brown eyed children is Elijah. When he talks to you those brown eyes just light up and especially when he gets excited!! When you ask him to show you his BIG brown eyes this is what he looks like (see picture above). It is so cute and so funny! Last night I was going to take a picture of him and Joanna, then he wanted me to take his picture, so I said "Show me your eyes" and this is the picture I got!! Got to LOVE him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the blue eyed child!?!?!