A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Double Date!

Jared and Karyn
Me and my date (my hubby)! :)


Those Blizzards were good while they lasted!!


I think she got bored with these old folks!


The College and Career at our church had a babysitting night and we took advantage of that!! A friend of mine and I decided that we would have a double date so that we could enjoy each others company and our husbands could too. So we dropped our kids off (except Joanna) and headed to eat. After some good food we went to the DQ and got some dessert, mmmmmm! Joanna fell asleep while we were enjoying our Blizzards. We had a great time! Already looking forward to doing this again!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So happy you had a date! How much fun!
I love a date with my hubby, and I KNOW you do, too!!

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you got to go on a double date! I can tell by your smile that you are having fun! So glad you got to spend some time with Bro. Bryan & your friends!