A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Joanna

Since Joanna turned 3 months this past week I thought I would share a couple of pictures of her. This was her first real bath picture. The first couple of times I gave her a bath she screamed! I didn't post the picture of her screaming because now she doesn't scream at all! She does really well getting a bath. When I gave her a bath tonight I remembered I had this picture and thought I needed to make a post of "Bath Time".
Also wanted to show off these very cute house shoes! My grandmother got her these and Joanna looks so cute in them! She won't be able to wear them much longer as she is growing every day!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Adorable! I love this picture of her little feet! I can't believe she's 3 months old. Wow! I wish I could just love on her through this computer screen!!