A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, May 14, 2011

4 months
















Joanna is 4 months old today! She is rolling over and loves to be in the walker. I remember so well that first week we had brought her home from the hospital and we ALL had the flu (except her). I thought that week would never end, but here we are and she is 4 months old! She eats every 4 hours or so and naps in between each feeding. She is sleeping through the night, Praise the Lord!! Joanna is a very good baby and just loves to have someone talk to her and give her some attention. I included a picture of her and Elijah because he still is crazy about her. He has to be right with her if she is awake. I don't think she even gets to eat without him around. He wants to sit beside her in the van and being on the same seat does not count. Joanna glows every time he talks to her, she smiles at him as if he is the best brother! I also included a picture of my Nanny holding Joanna. I thought this was a good picture of them and my Nanny loved holding Joanna while she was here visiting with us. We love you Joanna and you are a very special girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 4 months old Joanna!!! Can't wait to spoil you this week!!

Maw

Dodey said...

I absolutely cannot believe how big she is getting. I am dying to get my hands on her. I so hope she is still a cuddly baby when I do!

Dodey said...

I did it! I posted a comment ;)

Stephanie Scott said...

Cantina ~ I am not sure if you remember me or not, but I am Stephanie (Love) Scott. We went to High School together. I found your blog thru someone else's - can't remember whose! You have such a beautiful family! I have a few homeschool questions - can you email me (stephanierscott@aol.com) if you have a chance.

Wendy said...

4 months old! Wow, she is growing fast! I'm so glad you blog so I can watch her grow! She's so precious! I love the picture with Elijah . . . so sweet that he likes to be with her. I hope my Eli is like that with our new baby :)

Nancy said...

She is precious! I think she looks the most like you, Cantina!

The McKinneys said...

She is just adorable!