A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bubbles





















The kids and I took a "time-out" today and went out to blow bubbles! This morning was a very "Monday" morning and I finally just said "Let's go"! Timothy had found some bubbles that Sarah got at church yesterday and was bugging me crazy to "blow bubbles". It was so nice out and Joanna was taking a nap (that is why she is not in the pictures) and a cool breeze was blowing. The weather was over cast and we just really enjoyed our time outside today. I think we might get some more bubbles and do this once a week!! :)




Joanna update: She has rolled over a couple of times today! I guess it is official, she is growing up. If anyone knows how to keep our little ones little would you please let me know! :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like fun! We all need those "time-out" moments!