A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day!

This boy will be 4 tomorrow! The water gun is actually Isaac's, but they had to take turns and it was Elijah's favorite!


They used those sprinkler things to fill up their "weapons" (buckets or spray bottle).


These two loved playing together! Who could wet who?



Timothy loved playing in the water. He was so cute!


My flower bed that my wonderful hubby has been working on and is just about completed!



We had a full day. We did housework and then the kids went out and played in the sprinkler that Elijah got for his birthday (I will post about that tomorrow). The kids had a blast. Elijah was actually so funny, for two days he has bugged me about playing in the sprinkler and today he didn't want to get near it because he did not want to get wet....go figure! Then later this afternoon the kids helped Bryan do outside work (my flower bed). It was a nice day! Hope you all had a nice and enjoyable Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to your boy!! Love that our 2 are so close in age.
Your flower beds look lovely! Way to go, Hubby!