A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nap Time



Our boys do not share a bed. Timothy is in a toddler bed and Elijah has a twin bed. As we do every day, I laid them down for their naps and went back down stairs. This particular day (Tuesday) it was yucky outside and the boys took an extra long nap. I went upstairs to wake them up and this is what I found! I don't really know if they took their nap like this or if when Timothy woke up he went and got in the bed with Elijah. I thought it was a preious sight and just had to capture it. This is so them, Elijah sucks his thumb and holds "blue bunny" and Timothy sucks his thumb and rubs his ear. :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love a good nap!! There is nothing sweeter looking to me than a sleeping child. I love to watch Kenlee stretch & wiggle to wake up!!

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!!!!

Maw and Paw

Wendy said...

So sweet!! They remind me of my Gabe & Sam . . . Sam sucks his left thumb while he sleeps and Gabe sucks his right thumb! Love this picture. Brothers are so precious!