A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, May 9, 2011

Helpful Hints

WOW! Have you ever used a "Magic Eraser"? If you have not I encourage you to give them a try! A few years ago the kids and I were visiting a mom and her 6 kiddos, and she pulled out this white thing and began rubbing crayon marks off her walls. I was amazed that it worked so well. I thought I would give them a try and it has been great! Our kids have a small wooden table and chairs that they sit at all the time and the little boys have colored on that table and chairs, now all I have to do is grab me one of those erasers (wet it a little) and it gets those crayon marks right up. Also I used one on my white kitchen chairs to get off some marks from dirty hands and I can not tell you how pleased I was. I have used the "real" brand before but I know also that these wal-mart brand one work just as well. Hope you find them just as helpful as I have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cleaning tip. I don't think I have ever tried one. But I will give one a try. You are so helpful and thoughtful to pass on helpful tips to others.

Love and hugs,
Mom

The McKinneys said...

I LOVE THEM! They work great at cleaning a white refrigerator! I've not tried the Great Value brand, so its good to know that they work just as well! Thanks!