A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

These Two...








I have a ton of pictures of Isaac and Sarah but these were the easiest to get to. I just love to look at pictures of them together! I am so thankful that they have each other and so thankful that God gave them to me. Yesterday as I laid the little boys down for a nap, Isaac and Sarah went out to play for a little while. I went out to call them in for some rest time and I could see they were playing together, so I snuck around one side of the van so I could watch them. I wanted to stay there forever. I listened as they talked and watched as they worked together to clear a path through some weeds. It was a time that I will hold dear to my heart. You see I realize that time is going by fast and those two are growing up even faster. Isaac is 9 and in 9 more years he will be 18!! I just think that the past 9 years have gone by fast, with the addition of more children, the next 9 will go by even faster I am sure! Yes, these two do have their moments of sibling rivalry but if only you could have seen what I saw yesterday. I remember when Sarah was born that Isaac thought she was the greatest thing and you knew he loved that baby sister. Also yesterday Isaac kept agrivating Sarah and I told him he was going to have to get out of her face. He told me "Mom, she is just so beautiful I can't leave her alone"! She loves it when Isaac or her Daddy tell her how pretty she looks. What makes Sarah so pretty is her heart, she is such a kind and giving young lady. My prayer is and has always been that my children would have a special relationship now and forever. Thank You God for allowing me to see Isaac and Sarah enjoying each other, I praise you Lord!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Precious!! They are so cute & look like such sweet kids! Don't you love moments like that?!

Anonymous said...

You made me cry!!!!

Love and Hugs and God's Blessings to you and yours,
Mother

Anonymous said...

Duh!!! I thought the top picture was Elijah and
Timothy!!! It looks just like Elijah!!!!

Mother

The McKinneys said...

That is so sweet! I too, thought the first pic was Elijah and Timothy. Too funny! They look so different now.