A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just one of the many reasons I love to homeschool!




On Monday the kids had so much fun playing with math manipulatives. A friend of mine that teaches school had cleaned out her room and handed down some great fun things for the kids. Actually there was 3 things that I felt they could work on and play with so they rotated those 3 things for about 45 minutes. They had the best time and were very creative. One of the things is these soft squares that they could create something with or make a pattern. Another thing was fraction sticks that they could put together and learn some fractions. And then there was these shaped pieces that were cool to make flowers or people or they could just use their imaginations and make whatever. Timothy enjoyed playing with some dominoes and thought he was just as big as the other kids! I love watching the kids have fun and enjoy their time homeschooling and learning!!

Prayer Request: My Dr. lost her baby last week. She was 19 weeks along and her water broke. My heart is so heavy for her. I have an appointment this Friday and know that it will be a little akward to see her. Please pray that I can be a source of encouragement to her and that I will minister to her in a way that will please the Lord! If you have ever experienced this you know what she must be going through. Please pray with me for her! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cantina,
Daddy and I prayed for Lee Redden and her husband as soon as we hung up with you. We will continue to pray for them.

These pictures of the kids are so cute, especially Timothy, he thinks he is as big as the others. I am so glad that GOD has blessed you with these kids and with being able to stay home and homeschool them!!!!

When you have time, I wouuld love a print of the picture you made this morning of the three boys and one of Sarah with her face painted.

Thanks for a great weekend with the Camps,
Love and Hugs,
Mom and Dad