A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

WOW! I have so much to be thankful for and for time sake can't blog all of it. I did want to share with you something we did for homeschool on Monday. I let Isaac and Sarah make a list of things they were thankful for. This assignment was their writing for the day. I was so grateful that both of them put for their #1 thing was Jesus!!! I love it! Their #2 was family! My heart rejoices and I am so thankful that they are thankful for Jesus above all other things! I will share a few of the things I am thankful for, but remember I don't have the time or blog space to share them all....
#1) Jesus Christ who has changed my heart and has given me a NEW life!!
#2) A God who is real and loved me so much that He sent Jesus to die for me so that I could have a realationship with Him!!
#3) A Husband who loves me unconditionally after 14 years and he is so faithful and Loves the Lord!!
#4) Isaac, Sarah, Elijah, Timothy and the new baby who make me so glad to be a mommy!!
#5) Mine and Bryan's parents who are always there for us and would go the extra mile for us!
#6) Shelbyville Mills Baptist Church who has loved us and welcomed our entire family!
#7) The material blessings that God has provided for us...home, car, food, clothes, etc.
#8) Our health, we have been very blessed with our health and healthy children!
And the list goes on!!!

Hope you all have a great and safe Thanksgiving!

Prayer Request: Bryan's older brother is recovering from surgery after swollowing a pill wrong that tore his esophogus. The tear caused liquid and food to enter his body cavaity. He is doing well but the recovery will take a while. He will be in the hospital for a while. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: