A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just a couple of things....

I have been meaning to post somethings and just now have remembered at a time when I could post!

#1- I need to give some credit where credit is due. The picture of our new home and the maternity pictures of me have all been taken by my personal photographer, Isaac Camp. I think he has done a swell job to just be starting out. He loves to take pictures so I try to give him some opportunities to take a picture here or there. Thank you Isaac for taking pictures for mommy, you have done a great job! :)

#2- On Monday night Sarah and the little boys and I were having supper and Elijah was being Elijah, talking so grown up. I looked at Sarah and said "If this next baby is anything like Elijah I ...", then she finished my sentence for me. Sarah said "You are in BIG trouble!". I just laughed and laughed! I might have been thinking that but not sure if I would have spoken it.

#3- Yesterday I had to take Sarah to the Dr. She has not been feeling well and yesterday she was worse. She actually had been complaining with her tongue and throat hurting on Saturday but I just thought it might be an ulcer (we get those pretty regular around here). Then on Monday she was saying that it felt like something was in her ears. Yesterday when she got up she didn't even finish her breakfast and that is not like her at all, she loves breakfast!! I knew then that something was not right. They tested her for strep and that was negative, so decided that it was tonsillitis and fluid on her ears. We are taking some medicine and praying that the Great Physician will heal her and we will be done with this mess. We have been so blessed to not be sick alot and usually if we do get sick it is a stomach virus, so we haven't been to the Dr. alot...Praise the Lord!! Please pray with us for Sarah to feel better and that the rest of us will be protected from getting this.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Praying for Sarah!! If you are at all open to chiropractic care, you can search on icpa4kids.org & see if there is a chiropractor in your area that specializes in pediatrics - that will help ear infections. God can heal above all, but that's just food for thought if you feel led to it!
I am praying for all of our kids to be flu free this year!!

Wendy Harris said...

I will be praying for Sarah, and tell Isaac he did a great job taking those pictures!