A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Mommy Date!



I had a Dr. appointment today and took Isaac with me. I thought this would be a good chance to have some one on one with the bigger kids before the baby came. I will take Sarah with me to the next visit. Isaac and I had a very great time together. He went to my check up with me and we heard the baby's heart beat. The baby is doing great and all is well! Praise the Lord! The Dr. said I was measuring 32 weeks, nothing to get anxious about though. I was 31 weeks this past Wednesday. Have you noticed the baby ticker on the side of the blog? We have right at 60 days to go!! The baby's heart beat was in the 140's. Still no guess of what the baby might be, boy or girl. I just am going to be totally surprised. For those of you who have voted boy would you please submit suggestions for a boy name. We somewhat have a girl's name but not the slightest idea of a boy name. We want it to be a biblical name and the meaning of the name is very important to us. Anyway, we are just getting more and more excited with each passing day! I did get a chance to talk with my Dr. about how she was doing and she seems to be focusing on God and the Truth of His Word! I prayed with her and was very encouraged. Thank you to all of you who have prayed for her. After the Dr. visit Isaac and I headed to Gamestop. He had gotten a gift card for his birthday and we went there to let him use that. Then we went to lunch and enjoyed just being together. My prayer is that he will never forget going on a Mommy Date and the time we had together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you and Isaac. I think both of you look like your Daddy. I am so glad that your doctor's appointment went well and I can't wait to see what our next grandbaby is and can't wait for him/her to get here. I am still praying for a sister for Sarah. I pray also for a healthly baby!!!
Take care and see you tomorrow. Drive Carefully.

Love and Hugs,
Mother

The McKinneys said...

I like Aaron. I have some things for you if you are going to be in town for Thanksgiving! Hope to see you soon!