A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just the two of us!!


My dear hubby planned a two night trip for just the two of us! I love it that he planned it and it was his idea! We had wanted to do something special before the baby comes but just did not know what or how we could pull that off. Well, he did it!! We left Tuesday and headed to Alabama and dropped the kids off with my parents and we went to "Pilgrim's Rest" for two nights! It was so nice and the weather was just right. We stayed in this cute little cabin and enjoyed just being alone. It was so nice to talk and rest and be together. Bryan said that he would love for us to do this once a year...I would like that too! Of coarse my kids got spoiled and I know they were well taken care of. Thank you so much Paw and Maw for making those two nights possible. This is another thing to add to my thankful list, time with my hubby....alone! Bryan thank you so much for loving me and planning this time for us to be together, it was wonderful!! I love you dearly!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Precious! I love it! What a fun getaway! Where is that!? It looks heavenly!

Kelly said...

What a wonderful hubby you have! It is so easy to let our marriage relationship slide, I think, especially with a house full of kids that take up so much time and energy. Good for you both to put your marriage first!