A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 29, 2011

Butterfly

My kiddos are always trying to catch a butterfly. We were outside playing one day and Elijah did it, he caught a little white butterfly! He was so excited and pleased with himself. He had to show it off and I had to capture the moment with my camera. Thought I would share the moment with you.


Can you see the white butterfly? It may be more like a moth, but to the kiddos it makes no difference. Here he is showing me the butterfly, and then the butterfly got away.


So Sarah and Elijah are chasing this butterfly down to try and catch it again. So funny to see these two going after the same butterfly.


Timothy did not get to hold the butterfly and he is real upset! Is this not the most pitiful face? :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made our day!!! WE laughed out loud. Our grands are so precious no matter what they are doing.
We love you all so much!! Miss you.


Mom and Dad

Wendy said...

Oh, Timothy!! That little face broke my heart :) Maybe Elijah will catch another one that you can hold. Such precious pictures of the kids!! So glad you share these, Cantina.