A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time with Family, The Howell's

Happy 4th of July!!




Paw and Maw with Joanna



My kiddos enjoyed every second at Paw and Maw's



Who is that?



Guess Who!?



Lovely....I think!? :)



Too cute.....but who is it?



The BIG fisherman!



Isaac went fishing with Paw

I think we wore them out!!!




We arrived at my mom and dad's last Saturday. Bryan ate supper with us and then he had to head back home, but the kids and I had plans on staying at my parents til Thursday! We enjoyed being with them soooo much! My dad was off work that week with it being the 4th and my mother had taken off so we really got to enjoy being with them. On Tuesday afternoon we went swimming at the Thrasher's. They are a very dear couple to our family. The Thrasher's were at West Park Heights when we were there. Wayne and Bryan would go visiting together and became really close. Mrs. Nancy was Isaac's Sunday school teacher when we left and she is one of the sweetest ladies. Our family has many memories of our realtionship with Wayne and Nancy and the many ways they have been a blessing to us! Thank you so very much Mr. Wayne and Mrs. Nancy for letting us come over and go swimming. We enjoyed getting to see you two and visiting with you. On Tuesday and Wednesday my dad took Isaac fishing and Isaac LOVED it! Wednesday Isaac caught a stripe and he was so excited! On Wednesday morning my mom, the other kiddos and I went and ran a few errands. We also realized why the kids and I don't go many places, when Joanna is ready for her nap she LOVES to be in her bed (or play pen). She cried the majority of the time we were gone that day (just a few hours). Wednesday night the kids and I went to church at West Park Heights and was so glad to see some of the others that are very dear to us. Mrs. Pat was right there to help me get the kids out of the van and to their classes and then she also helped us get back in the van. Mrs. Pat and Mr. Jim are another couple that was always a blessing and encouragement to us. Sarah had a special relationship with them, matter of fact they were her Sunday school teachers when we left. Thank you Mrs. Pat for helping out on Wednesday night! It was so good to see you and Mr. Jim. We saw many others and it was such a sweet time of fellowship. Sarah was glad to see two of her friends from WPH, Hannah and Lauren. I was also just as glad to get to visit with their mom. Sharon has always been a source of encouragement to me as a homeschooling mother and wife. Thanks Sharon for the time you took to spend a few moments with me. Much love to our friends at WPH!! WOW! We had a great time with my parents and the others we got to see. And the funny glasses, we found them at my mom's and I just had to get pictures of some of us in them. The kids thought they were so funny and the pictures I took....even funnier! :)


No comments: