A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 8, 2011

Time with Family, The Roughton's

The children


This month Leah and Sarah will celebrate birthdays!



Ella and Sarah had the best time together! Reminds Dodey and I of when we were little girls!


Shooting Fireworks!


So thankful for Dodey!


These little ones were real good about putting on "shows" for the rest of us!
Dodey and I with our kiddos!


One of the main reasons we went to Alabama was for us to get to visit with my cousin and her family. Dodey lives in Montgomery so we don't get to see each other often. She has never seen Joanna so we decided to meet at our Nanny's and my parents. Bryan, the kids and I arrived at my parents house late Saturday afternoon and had a wonderful time being together with family. The sweetest thing was when we pulled up Sarah and Ella (Dodey's oldest daughter) went running to each other for a big hug and that was so much like Dodey and I when we were little girls and we would see each other....brought back so many memories! :) We got to spend Sunday and half day on Monday with them before they had to head back to their home. It was such a great time for the kids to be together and enjoy playing with each other. Those girls could have spent every minute together! I loved being able to spend some time with Dodey, Charles and their girls. So glad we got to get pictures of the kids together. We are already looking forward to getting together again....hopefully sooner than later!

1 comment:

Dodey said...

Love the post, love the pix, and loved our time with you. I do hope that it is sooner than later when we see each other again. I love you!!!