A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Celebrating with Grandparents

On Saturday my parents and Bryan's parents came to help us celebrate Sarah turning 8! We took her out to eat to the restaurant of her choice. She received some very nice things from Pop and Gigi and Paw and Maw! After we ate lunch we came back to our house and had cupcakes! Although our visit with the grandparents was short we enjoyed them being here for Sarah's birthday!

Remember that Elijah got a set of luggage for his birthday, well Sarah knew what she wanted from Gigi....luggage!


Timothy loves luggage! Well, he likes playing with it and getting in them. He is so cute that I would pack him up and take him with me! :)



Another thing Sarah asked for was a new set of sheets for her bed. That was her gift from Paw and Maw.



Sarah has such a contagious smile and such a beautiful heart!! I can not even begin to list all the many ways she is a blessing and joy giver! So thankful God chose me to be the mother of this precious girl! I love you Sarah!!


Sarah loves it when they sing "Happy Birthday" to her! She had such a fun birthday celebration with family and friends! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

So glad we could enjoy your birthday with you. The mexician lunch was great! You are such a sweet girl and we are so glad you are our granddaughter!!

Love, Maw and Paw