A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 15, 2011

6 months old!

Yesterday our baby was 6 months old! I truely can not believe it!! She has grown up so fast and keeps growing every day! Where oh where has the days and months gone? All this to say, my time with her is short so I want to do my best to invest in her as much as possible. I want to spend time with her, love her, read to her, and make the most of every minute with her. Before I know it she will be crawling, walking, talking, starting school, finishing school, getting married, having children....whoa!!! Deuteronomy 6 :7 tells me "You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up." That is what I have been called to do as Joanna's mother and that is my goal everyday. I want her to know Jesus, to follow Jesus and to "Love the Lord her God with all her heart, all her soul, all her mind and all her strength". I love this little girl, but oh how much more God loves her!!! Happy 6th month birthday, Joanna Ruth!! Thought I would post a few pictures of her over the past couple of months. I am sure I will be posting about her crawling soon...she is close!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months Birthday Joanna!!!
I will take one of each of the pictures!! She has growth so fast; where have those six months gone? Where is that tiny baby you brought home from the hospital in January? Can't wait to get my hands on her again. I miss you all so much!! Love, Maw and Paw

Wendy said...

6 months!!!! Wow! She is so beautiful. I wish I could see her in person, but I'm sooooo glad you blog so I can keep up with her!