A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grass Cutting



"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8 This scripture came to mind when I was thinking about posting this. Isaac has been such a big blessing to Bryan in helping cut the grass. Isaac says he likes helping cut the grass and he does seem to do a great job! Also I want Isaac to know this verse and hide it in his heart. My prayer is that he will know the truth of God's word and that it is one thing we can always depend on to stand forever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaac, Looking Good!! You are growing up so fast and getting so tall and big!! Soon you will be as big as Paw!!! (Like two peas in a pod) Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.

Love, Maw and Paw

Anonymous said...

We love the new picture at the top of blog. But where are Joanna's sunglasses?

:>) Mom

Nancy said...

Love the new header picture!
Thank God for this rain to make our grass so beautifully green! Can we borrow Isaac to cut ours? I could pay with Ice Cream!

Wendy said...

Love the new picture of the kids!! They are just soooo cool in their shades :) Isaac looks so big cutting the grass!! When did that little baby I remember at Chandler Springs get big enough to cut the grass???