A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So glad to be home!

I don't know who was more glad for us to be home, me and the kids or Bryan! On Thursday my parents took us to meet Bryan. So we said our good-byes and then loaded up in our van and headed home. Bryan got a lot done on his doctoral project while we were gone, which was really good and meant that he could breathe for a couple of days. On Friday we took the kids to see Cars 2 and then to get ice cream. The kids did a great job of helping clean the house before we left for Alabama and they had memorized scripture and the little boys learned to sing "Jesus Loves Me" and we wanted to reward them for a job well done! It was so nice to spend some time together as a family and be with Bryan. I just love it when we are together as a family, when we are not it just doesn't seem right!

Cars 2 was an OK movie. I think the first one is better by far! So glad we didn't pay full price to see it, we went to an early movie.


We LOVE ice cream! Bryan treated us to ice cream from the "Marble Slab". That was soooo good!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I have enjoyed catching up on your blog tonight!! I'm so glad you guys had fun visiting with family. The posts are great! I love seeing the joy on all your faces in the pictures. You are such a precious family! I love you so much!!