A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Bike Ride



I am behind on posting this, but I wanted to share. When Isaac was little we got this seat to go on the back of Bryan's bike. Isaac loved riding with Bryan. As all the kids have gotten big enough and could enjoy it they have taken a ride with Daddy. We had let Bryan's brother borrow it for their little boy. We got the bike back at Thanksgiving, so it was now Timothy's turn. Timothy has become a Daddy's boy so he loved just being with his Daddy. He really did like it and thought he was big! Of coarse the day they rode was beautiful and the other kids got out their bikes and rode along side Daddy and Timothy. I love the picture of them all riding down the road together. One day it will be Joanna's turn!!
Below I have posted a picture of the other kids on their first bike ride with Daddy!

Isaac

Sarah

Elijah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! Nanny is here tonight and I showed her and Daddy. They loved the pictures of all the kids riding on the back of the bike. They grow up so fast. I love you!

PS where is Elijah's helmet in the group picture?

Love and Hugs,
Mother

Christina Bunn said...

Very cute! Miss you girl..

The McKinneys said...

What a great post! I love that you have photos of them all on the bike! Thank you for the card and photo. Such an unexpected surprise!