A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, February 7, 2011

She is growing so fast!




This past Friday Joanna was 3 weeks old! So hard to believe that she is been here 3 weeks already. We are so glad she is here and we can hold her and love on her. She is a very good baby. If she is awake the kids are all wanting to hold her and talk to her. I just love it that the other kids are crazy about her!! I am sure some people want to know if her name is biblical since the rest of our kids have Bible names...yes it is. Luke 8:2 tells of some women who ministered to Jesus and served Him. Joanna is one of those women. We desire that our Joanna be a servant of the Lord and serve Him all the days of her life. We are so thankful for her and for our other children. The Lord has blessed us....Thank you Jesus!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! She is growing sooooooo
fast. I can't wait to see her again. It won't be soon enough. I miss being able to see Joanna growing each and every day, but it is a good miss as you are all so happy in Tennessee and at Shelbyville. I pray that Joanna will come to know us and be close to us as all the others are. We love each of our grandkids equally and pray we will continue to be a part of their lives and make memories for the rest of our lives. We enjoy them so much!
AND we love you and Bryan too!!

Please kiss each one of the kids for us. Love and hugs to all of you.
Mother

Dodey said...

I just hope we get to meet her for ourselves before she is grown! My girls think she is the greatest thing....they love seeing pictures of her (of all of them actually and they ask constantly when we are going back to Sarah's house). Love to you all!