A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sisters!


Sarah when she was born.

Joanna when she was born.

Sarah taking a nap on our bed.

Joanna taking a nap on our bed.

Sarah hanging out in her swing.

Joanna hanging out in her bouncy seat.





Wanted to post about these two girls! I wanted to share some neat things about them. Both girls were born at different hospitals than the boys. ALL three boys were born at the same hospital and delivered by the same Doctor. Both girls were born with more hair than the boys. Sarah still had more hair than any of the kids. Both girls have dark hair and the boys have blonde until they get a little older. The girls were born in months that start with "J". I think these things are neat and fun to think about. Sarah is so glad to have a sister. As many of you know she has prayed for a long time that God would give us a baby girl. She had prayed for a girl when I was expecting Timothy and then he was a boy, talk about a disappointed little girl. She is crazy about Timothy and is a very good sister to him, but she really wanted a baby sister. She thinks Joanna is great! I am so thankful that God gave Sarah a sister and that these two girls have each other. I would have loved to have a sister (or brother) but that was not in God's plans for me. My prayer is that the girls will always be close and that all our children would be close and the best of friends. I know they will have their moments but my prayer is that those moments would draw them closer to Jesus and one another.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Precious Sisters!!!
I know that bond very well, my friend!