A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Glasses



Sarah got glasses 2 years ago this month and they have been such a blessing. The only problem is that Timothy thinks he can grab them and run! The other day as I was helping Isaac with Math and Sarah was folding clothes, Timothy reached and grabbed them. Elijah thought he would save the day and get them from Timothy but instead the boys broke her glasses. She was so upset because she needs her glasses and she can't be without them. So we called the eye Dr. and they asked for her to come in. The Dr. ordered her a new pair and we got them today. Sarah picked them out and we agreed on them. I was worried because I am so use to her old glasses, but these look really good on her. Of coarse I think she looks beautiful in both pairs of glasses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are so beautiful, inside and out!!
The glasses look great!

Love and Hugs to all of you,
Maw and Paw

Nancy said...

She looks precious! I love her glasses & I wish I had her hair color!!
Have a wonderful weekend & stay WARM!!

Karen said...

Sarah is absolutely beautiful in her new glasses!!! She reminds me SO much of my daughter. ALL of your children are beautiful :)