A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yummy!!










I had posted that when we brought Joanna home from the hospital and we all had the flu, that the people from church were so good to us. We had meals brought to us for almost two weeks, what a blessing that was to us! Everything we had was so delicious. People also brought desserts and the kids loved those! One of the desserts was chocolate iced cupcakes with fun fetti cake. The little boys loved them and you knew it just by looking at their faces. I took these pictures of the boys eating the last two cupcakes. I could not resist taking these pictures because I just loved the mustaches and gotees. Don't those faces make you want a cupcake?

No comments: