A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

I just love this picture of her. I had went in to feed her and could not let this sweet moment pass without a picture!

I just love this little girl so much, as does the rest of her family!

Last week was crazy, I am praying this week is not as crazy!! We are just about over our flu, still have some cough hanging around but the kids and Bryan seem to be over the yuck! Praise the Lord, Joanna is still great! Although last week was tough and I was beginning to think that the end would never come, God showed me some positive things in the midst of our struggle. I wanted to share a few of those things with you. #1) Our church family has went the extra mile this week in bringing meals. We have had meals brought every day and what a great blessing to not have to cook!! Praise the Lord! #2) Joanna is here and healthy. So thankful to have her home and that Labor and Delivery went well. God is so good!! #3) I have a wonderful hubby who has done awesome even while he was not feeling well. I could be doing this alone but God has been so good to provide a hubby who does above and beyond. #4) Friends that have text or called everyday to check on us and who have faithfully prayed for us. #5) God has provided and met our needs. In our weakness He is made strong! #6) Our 4 older children are in good health and just trying to get over the flu. I will be so glad to put last week behind me but I don't want to forget the many great things God has done even when things don't seem so great. I am thankful for Him opening up my eyes and showing me these blessings that were right before my eyes!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! You have beautiful blessings & I am so happy they are better!!
She is precious!

The McKinneys said...

Congratulations to the Camp family! I so loved getting to catch up on your new blessing. She is absolutely precious! I'm so happy for you guys!