A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pregnancy update....


I went to the Dr. yesterday and had some progress!! I am 38 weeks and 3 days today. The baby's heart beat was around 160 and everything is going great! I wanted to know for sure that the baby was head down so the Dr. did a quick sonogram and I got to see this cutie and I loved it!! I saw his/her nose, mouth and hand. I just can't believe that this baby will be here soon...I mean real soon!! Last week I had some really BAD contractions, more than just practice contractions that I normally feel. Thursday night I even had one that started in my lower back and then it went around to my lower abdomen and was hard. When I went in Friday I was a 3 1/2 cm and 60-70 % thinned!! WOW!! So Bryan has been really watching me and making sure he knows what is going on (contractions). I still don't see me going on my own because I never have before, but they say this could be the one! I have been working today to get some things done around here so that if this little blessing decides to come soon I will be prepared as much as possible. If no baby is here next week then we will induce. I will do my best to keep our blog updated and let you know what is happening! We covet your prayers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!!
Love and Hugs,
Mother and Daddy

Nancy said...

Praying for the baby to come on his/her own! So exciting!! I want to know what yours & Bryan's "gut" feeling is? Boy or girl?
:)

Cantina Camp said...

OK Nancy...Bryan thinks it is a girl that will look like Timothy (same facial features) and I just can't see it being anything but a boy (simply because I was wrong with Timothy). So one of us will be really surprised! :)

Berri said...

Just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you!!