A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, January 7, 2011

He looks like a little man!








OK we are in the "preparing for Baby" mode around our house!! One of the things that needed to be done was all the boys needed a hair cut. So our personal barber (AKA Dad) got out the clippers and went to work. Timothy has had a trim before but this time he was due a true cut! He did so well and sat so still for his daddy. He didn't cry or wiggle. I was so proud of him. Now he looks so much like a "little" man. Looking at him, he looks different in that the baby hair is gone. That is OK because he is not a baby NO more! I think he looks so cute and now all the boys are ready to welcome baby #5!! BTW... I had a Dr. visit this morning and will post that update soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Timothy is sooooooooo cute with or without a haircut. He does look more like a little man with his new do though. I can't wait to see what Baby Camp #5 will be, but I can't imagine our life without Timothy (you know I thought for sure he was a girl)! So I am sure if #5 is another boy, he will be as wonderful as Timothy and all of our grandkids!

PS: The new picture of the kids to the right are great. I can't wait to get mine of Sarah to put in my new picture book I got for Christmas.

Love and Hugs to all,
Mother and Daddy