A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Jack Squirrel



Sarah is in a play this coming weekend and she is Happy Jack Squirrel. The play is The Adventures in Peter Cottontail. Their costumes are suppose to be animals in clothes so this is a picture of Sarah in her costume. I am NOT a sewer but I had to make her costume. Actually all I made was the tail and attached it to the dress and then I made her ears. Someone will be there to paint her face. She is so excited! I will do my best to post more pictures of the play and her in full costume.

5 comments:

Karen said...

How fun is that!! Sarah is a beautiful girl, always has that sweet smile on her face :) You did a great job on the costume!!

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING!!! job on the tail and ears. Cantina you are an awesome mother. Sarah you are so cute any way and even cuter in this picture!! Have FUN!!

Love Maw

Nancy said...

She looks so cute!!

Dodey said...

You're not a sewer.....are you sure? That is pretty impressive if you ask me! Oh, and I remember some capri pants you did....you are much more of a sewer than me! I have a sewing machine in my closet I don't use because I can't figure out how to thread it! (did I just admit that out loud?) Great job, girlie!

Christina Bunn said...

Wonderful costume! Sarah is so pretty!