A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, June 27, 2011

Adventures of Peter Cottontail

Sarah (aka: Happy Jack Squirrel)


Lily (aka: Spotty the Turtle)


Emily (aka: The Mink)



Kenzie (aka: Jenny the Skunk)


We presented our "Actress" with a bouquet of flowers. She was so excited!!


Maw and Sarah


Elijah and Bryan


Isaac and Paw



Elijah and Joanna


Me and Timothy


What a weekend! Sarah had her play on Friday and Saturday night and then Sunday afternoon. She did really well and was so cute! I have included pictures of the others in the play that we go to church with. They all did a great job! My parents came to see Sarah in the play and we had a fun time with them. We took my dad out to eat for a belated Father's Day. We took him to Bell Buckle Cafe and it was so yummy!! It was real nice to have my parents here and they were, as always, a huge help! :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

She is an adorable bunny!
Your Mom looks so young! We need to know her skin secrets! I'm trying to stay safe in the sun as the kids are outside so much this summer!!