A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Wonderful Father!

Just getting started...


The final product!



Just one of the many things that Bryan does for his kiddos. Yes, to the kids and I he is "Father of the Year"! Bryan has sacrificed many hours to build our kids a playground set. He has done a great job and the kids have already enjoyed playing on it. My kids are very blessed to have a dad who loves them unconditionally, prays for them, teaches them about his heavenly Father, plays with them, spends time with them, goes above and beyond to build them things and the list goes on! I could not have chosen a better father for my children....God did an awesome job when he chose Bryan to be my hubby and the father of these children. Isaac, Sarah, Elijah, Timothy and Joanna love their daddy so much. He was gone to Youth Camp last week and when he came home those kids were just over joyed to see their daddy and to love on him. Bryan is a great dad and his greatest desire for his children is that each of them would come to have an intimate relationship with God....that makes me so proud to have him as a daddy for my kiddos.

No comments: