A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Remember when...

we had the flu right after Joanna was born? Well I found this card the other day that Sarah had made for me and Joanna that week. I just wanted to share it and it was so sweet. I really thought that week would never end, but it did and we are trucking right along!!


This is Joanna in her bouncy seat!! Yes, I am putting it up because she no longer wants to lay in it, all she does is sit up in it. She is the cutest little thing....I am so blessed!! :) Hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!! "...and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE!!!" John 8:32 Our freedom is found in Jesus Christ and Him alone!!



2 comments:

Karen said...

Such a sweet card!!!!! Makes me want to cry, that is just precious! I love the song that is playing also, such truth!

Wendy said...

Wonderful card!! Sarah's faithfulness in God is awesome!!