A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, January 21, 2011

The BIG 40!!

Today is a day to celebrate! First of all, my wonderful hubby is 40!! I can't believe that! I am so glad and thankful to be married to this man! When I think about God putting us together I am reminded that 40 years ago when Bryan came into this world God already knew that I would marry him (even though I was not born yet). I thank God every day for making Bryan and for making him for me!! I love you Bryan! Happy Birthday!!

We are close to the end of our sickness. Sarah is completely over it, the little boys are almost there, Isaac is still coughing and not wanting to eat, I am still struggling with a cough & stuffy nose and Bryan is feeling much better, just a little weak. We rejoice that Joanna is doing so good and we continue to pray that she doesn't get this stuff. I went in to our room this morning and it looked like Bryan was going somewhere so I asked him where he was going. He said he was going to see his girl!! Because of all of us being sick he has not been able to hold her much and he was going to go and spend some time with her. I thought that was the sweetest thing! I know they will have many more bonding times in the future. Today is also Joanna's one week birthday! Can't believe she is a week old already!


Monday was my birthday and since we were sick there was no celebrating. On Tuesday Bryan went to the store to get some tylenol for the kids and Sarah went with him. After supper they pulled out a balloon and this ice cream bar and sung "Happy Birthday" to me!! How thoughtful! That was so sweet and I enjoyed every bite of my ice cream. I believe Sarah actually picked out the ice cream, she knows what I like!!


Miss Joanna is such a joy and we can't wait to love on her!!


This is of Joanna the day we came home from the hospital. She did really well on her first car ride.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's probably the power fo the wonderful Mommy milk keeping her well :) So thankful you are all getting better! She is a beautiful blessing from God & I'm so happy for your family that she is here & you can enjoy her now!!