A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pregnancy update....

I went for my Dr. appt this past Thursday and all is well!! Yay! I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and this pregnancy is almost over. I am making some progress and hoping there will be even more progress this week! I just love my Dr. she is so sweet and takes her time. We are all so excited about this sweet bundle of joy coming, especially now that it is so close to time. Sarah said this morning that she just couldn't wait any longer, but she will have to wait a little longer. The voting on what you think this baby will be (boy or girl) has come to a close and the girl votes won! In 15 days (give or take) we will all know the right answer! It is amazing to know that God knows and has already ordained this baby's days.

Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.
Psalm 139:16

I have officially started wearing Bryan's t-shirts and sweat shirts. They are much more comfortable and even fit better than my maternity tops. :) We are trying to do some things to prepare for baby and to get the house in some kind of order. I went to the grocery store last night in hopes of buying so in case this baby decides to come soon (which I really doubt will happen) my family will not go hungry. I have somewhat and to the best of my ability entered that nesting phase. Maybe just the fact that I want things done so I don't have to come home from the hospital trying to conquer all. I know Bryan will be a BIG blessing in taking care of the day to day things (as he already does) but I mean those things that only women think about. :) I go again this Friday for another appt. so I will try and update this weekend on any progress. We covet your prayers as we prepare for the baby's arrival, Labor and Delivery and for recovery.


See this sister....She loves her brothers!! She really would like a sister but if God chooses to bless us with another boy I do believe she will love him just as much as she loves the others. Timothy fell asleep on her the other night and she just ate it up!! If they are watching a movie together she wants him to lean on her and she puts her arm around him. She plays so well with the little boys and sometimes loves them crazy! She is such a blessing and such a great, fun and loving BIG sister!! God only knows what He has in store for our family and Sarah!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Praise God everything is going well! I am certified in labor & delivery massage, wish I lived close to you & could come help you!!
Keep us posted!