A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow of 2011!

Our house!

Timothy helping get snow for the snowman

Elijah is being silly....as usual

Sarah would stay out in the snow if she could

Isaac man off doing his own thing

5 inches!

Mr. Rabbit
I told Bryan today that snow is beautiful but I am ready for some sunshine! When we got up Monday morning the snow was everywhere. The kids were so excited and could not wait to get out in it! Bryan took the kids out late that morning and they measured the snow...5 inches!! I have to say the kids did have a great time playing in the snow. Then on Tuesday the snow was still there so the kids got to play in it another day! We bundled those babies up and sent them out to play! They actually built a TALL snow man yesterday, but it was not the prettiest so I did not take a picture (I think they were done once they got it built....there was no nose, eyes or scarf, just 3 balls of snow)! Today there is still snow but it is more like hard chuncks of ice today. It still looks like a winter wonderland around here. The roads are drivable so that helps. We did have a small friend who liked the snow, a rabbit. He was so far down in the snow the kids thought at first it was a shoe or something they had lost while out playing. When I opened the back door that little rabbit took off, he was FAST!!
Pregnancy update: I am 39 weeks today. No baby yet! Hope to post over the weekend and let you all know that this baby has come!! We could not be anymore excited! I just feel like a sitting duck. I have had some contractions and we will think "this is it" and then nothing! I am thankful that this baby hasn't came yet, I want our parents to be here and I do need to do a few more things. I will keep you posted!






No comments: