A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nature Walk

Somewhere recently I saw on a families blog that the mother would take her kids on nature walks as part of their school. I thought this would be something my kids would love. Shortly after reading this the kids were outside and made a few nature discoveries which confirmed that nature walks needed to be incorporated in our school. Thought I would share some of the findings from our first nature walks.
These two are always giving loving to each other.A worm that the little boys found while digging in the dirt.Timothy is not afraid to climb! He can climb just like the rest of them. :)Sarah has her own "reading" tree that she likes to climb in.Isaac found this baby tree. Elijah was prepared to dig if we had to. He is the man for the job! :)These two have loved taking nature walks!Thankful that no one got in this!The cows that Isaac has "adopted". :)Flowers in the field next to our house.The vine that has grown around the bobwire fence.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

My kind of assignment!! Wish we lived close & could have gone with you :)

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there!! Can't wait until we retire and hopefully can be there for some Camp Family outings and fun!!

Love and Hugs,
Maw and Paw