A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, March 9, 2012

Make up for Read Day

Last year when we celebrated Read Across America Day our neighbor, Mrs. Sarah, came over and read to the kids (I blogged about that), so this year I wanted her to come one day last week and read. Since we had been sick and I didn't know if our sickness was over I asked her if we could reschedule. We decided to have her come yesterday and she did. Mrs. Sarah brought two books that she had and it was great. She brought The Giving Tree (which we have only read once) and she brought The Lorax (which we have never read) and then my kids pulled out a few of our books for her to read. Mrs. Sarah and her hubby are expecting their first child and we are so tickled! Can't wait to see that little blessing! So thankful that she got to come and read to the kids, they loved it!!

No comments: