A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Enjoying the Weather

One of my last post was about Joanna's bike ride, well I wanted to share with you some other happenings while we were outside. Isaac was shooting basketball and I wanted to include some pictures of my slam dunker! He got some basketball cards a few months ago and one of the cards was Michael Jordon. He was going through the cards and reading the players names, when he got to Michael Jordon he read it like "Some guy named Michael Jordon" and then moved to the next card. Of coarse Bryan and I were "Michael Jordon! We know who that is", ok so that shows that we are getting OLD! I found a book at the goodwill of a biography of Michael Jordon and got it for Isaac. He has loved reading it and every day he comes to us and tells something new he has learned about him. This is Isaac's "Michael Jordon" picture! HA! :)Sarah loves riding her bike or scooter. She just wants to be outside playing!This little man is a fast one! He has really took off with riding his bike. Timothy loves riding his bike!!And then it is that time again.....grass cutting! Thought I would get a picture of all the kids on the lawn mower! They all love to ride the "tractor". I love the look of a freshly cut lawn!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So thankful to live in the South!! Love this sun!

Anonymous said...

So glad you do make your kids get outside and play and enjoy the sun shine and get excerise. They really do enjoy being out there as we see this every time we come up there to visit. We so enjoy being with your family and getting to see the grandkids enjoy themselves in outdoor activities and being with you all. Love the pictures of "michael jordan" and all the kids on the mower.

Love and Hugs,
Mom