A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Play Ball!

Isaac is the one in black, adjusting his cap.

That boy is paying attention. No balls will get past him, well maybe one or two.




Our sleeping princess!




Elijah loves to swing and says "Go higher!"




Timothy is a sliding boy! He went down that slide so many times!






It is that time of year again, Baseball! Isaac signed up to play baseball in our community this year. He is excited but he still says football is his favorite. One Monday night I had to take him to practice and I thought I would take a couple of pictures. They practice at a church so while the boys are practicing the siblings can play on the church's playground. Needless to say that was just right for Elijah and Timohty. Joanna was with us but I didn't get a picture of her but wanted to include one I took recently at home. Isaac's first game is this week so I know that you will probably being seeing a few post of baseball in the next coming months. I just hope the weather warms up and the sun comes out again before our game this week.

No comments: