A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Milkshakes for everyone at this house!

This is what we call our "Milkshake Maker". Our family loves milkshakes! Matter of fact I have posted a time or two about our Movie and Milkshake nights here. When I get this out the kids come running and wanting a milkshake! We love our milkshake maker!

This is the manual part to my breast pump. I never use it and have put it away with the baby bottles. The little boys have found the box with these items in it and have loved playing with the bottles and this part. They sit in Joanna's floor and have the best time playing. I noticed Timothy was acting like he was making milkshakes, with the "rrrr" noise included. Then one day Elijah started hollering and I asked him what was wrong. He informed me that Timothy had the "milkshake maker". Even as I put these pictures on this post Elijah saw them and said that both these were "Milkshake Makers". I figured it out, these creative boys had been using this as their milkshake maker. The funny thing is, I guess you could say that it is Joanna's milkshake maker (if I used it)!!
*So maybe I shared too much but I wanted to actually share this with the kids later. I am sure my breastfeeding friends will get a kick out of this. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ha! That is so funny! Breastfeeding is so special, but can also bring some funny, family humor! I got a good laugh out of this post!