A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, March 14, 2011

Joanna's first trip to Alabama! (Part 2)

Grandmother Nell's dog licked Timothy and he was showing us how the dog licked him! :)

The boys loved Grandmother's dog, they got to pet it while Grandmother was holding the dog.

Aunt Donna with Joanna!

The little boys and I stop to take a picture at the museum in Anniston.

A chocolate showcase!

The kids stop for a pose at the museum.

Timothy loves playing with this McDonald's toy at my parents house!

Isaac loves my daddy and would love to have him all to himself for a whole week!!

Sarah loves to watch the cooking channel at my parents house.

My mother and dad were and are so good to us. They make each trip to their house very enjoyable. They blessed us with meals and a place to lay our heads. My dad helped us by keeping the kids while Bryan and I went to get the van. Thanks Mom and Dad, as always you went above and beyond!! We love you both very much!



On Thursday morning I took the 4 big kids to the Anniston Museum, they are having a Chocolate Exhibit and I knew my kids and I would LOVE that! Bryan was able to stay with Joanna at my parents house. After the museum we all loaded up in our "New" van and headed to Talladega to visit with Bryan's grandmother. She had prepared lunch for us and it was delicious!! Grandmother Nell is always so good to us. We were also excited to get to see Bryan's Aunt Donna. She came over and visited on her lunch break. We so enjoyed getting to visit with them and are so glad they got to see Joanna. (I took a picture of Grandmother holding Joanna but it was on Part 1 post!) We then headed to Bryan's parents for some rest time and then after naps Bryan's youngest brother (Rusty) and his son (Jameson) came over to visit and play. Jameson will be 3 in August so he is right in the middle of Elijah and Timothy age wise and those three had a good time together. Jameson is also going to be a BIG brother soon. Rusty's wife (Candice) is expecting their second child in April! On Thursday night Bryan's mom cooked a wonderful meal and we got to spend more time with Rusty and his family and Pop and Gigi. Friday morning was nice! Where Bryan's parents live there is NO cell phone service or internet service...that was real nice!!! We enjoyed just being together and Bryan got to take the kids out for some fresh air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of me and Elijah and Joanna.
I am glad too that there is one of you on this post. We never get to see you in pictures.
All the pictures are good and the both post great!

Love and hugs,
Mom