A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Daddy's Little Princess

Joanna is growing faster than fast!! She was 7 weeks old this past Friday. Joanna has been smiling and looking around more. We are in awe of how much she reminds us of Sarah. The outfit that she has on in this picture says "Daddy's little princess" and so I just had to get a picture of her with her Daddy. Bryan just loves Joanna and loves to hold her, but who doesn't love to hold this baby girl. Bryan didn't have any sisters, so I am so glad God has chosen to give him two daughters. Joanna has been such a good baby! I do believe that she will be rotten because we all could just "eat her up"! All the other kids are crazy about her, not one of them is jealous....I am so thankful! You have read my post where I really desire that my kids be close, even best friends. Well the other day Elijah looked at me and said "Mommy, Timothy is my best friend"! I love it!!

No comments: